I picked up a Dahon Speed P8 folding bicycle on Craigslist. The bike takes about a minute to fold down or unfold. It has eight gears and despite the diminutive 20″ wheels feels like riding any other cruising or hybrid bike. When folded the bike fits inside a suitcase or in the back seat or trunk of a car. The boat’s lazarette can easily carry a couple of folding bikes.
- Traded Turf for Surf
- C-Head Composting Toilet Installed
- Connecting Garmin 78sc to OpenCPN
- Pictorial: Boat Improvements 2013-05
- Build Procedures for Linux Server with LAMP, CakePHP and Solr
- Minty Boost Bad
- Proprietary Batteries Bad, Standard Batteries Good!
- Settling in to the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
- Jumping Ship: Switching to Android from Blackberry
- My First Fiberglass Project: Making a Fiberglass Board
- Seacocks Project: Rerouting Galley Plumbing
- Windows 7 Video Driver for Older Laptop: Dell XPS M140
- Dahon Speed P8 Folding Bike